Personal Information We Collect
To deliver our services, we will require you to furnish essential personal details. These details are crucial for the provision of our services. Failure to provide your personal information may result in our inability to offer you our products or services.
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website.
In order to provide products or services to you and ensure your convenience, we will collect information including but not limited to customer name, phone number, address, payment details.
We may also collect other types of information which are not directly or indirectly linked to an individual and which are aggregated, anonymized or de-identified.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Below, we have provided a condensed overview of our privacy principles, which outline how we manage your personal information. These principles serve as a testament to our dedication in safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is treated appropriately and in accordance with your expectations.
- We will only ask for or collect the personal data we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
- Give you control over the personal data we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences.
- Make sure your personal data is always secure and protected.
- We are fair and transparent about how we use the personal data we hold.
- Only ever use your personal data for the purpose that you trusted us to use it for.
- Respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal data or how we use it.
- Take responsibility for the personal data that we hold about you.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For more information about privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you have any enquiries, please contact us by email at [firstname.lastname@example.org].