This warranty applies only to products bought through our authorized platforms. The warranty is non-transferable and shall be effective for the original end user from the date of delivery based on valid tracking details in our record system. Original end user means the final purchaser who bought the products from our authorized platforms, which consists of our website and any other websites hosted on domains registered by Dasher Singapore, as well as flagship stores established in online or offline marketplaces registered under the name of Dasher. We will not be providing warranty services for products purchased through other channels.
A. Warranty Products and Period
- Our warranty is applicable for 2 years from the date of delivery that is tracked and recorded by Dasher Singapore
B. What Our Warranty Covers
- Manufacturing defects
- All missing parts or materials at the time of delivery
C. What Our Warranty Does Not Cover
- Wear and tear
- Aesthetic defects, misalignment and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the product.
- Defects caused by accident, modification, alteration, misuse, improper assembly, contact with animals, site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity, or polluting gases), or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the product or from defects in the product.
- Use anywhere other than a domestic or private setting.
- Abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
- Damage caused by a service performed by someone who is not officially acting as an employee, representative, or sub-contractor of Dasher Singapore.
- The transportation cost required to send the product/part to our service centre
D. How to claim for warranty
- Complete the following form for warranty claims
- Pack the defective product in a proper packaging
- Attach a paper stating your name, contact number and order number of your purchase in the packaging
- Visit or courier the product/part to our service centre
- Our service personnel will contact you once your defective product have been repaired
E. Drop off timing
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm (avoid lunch break @ 1-2pm)
- Shipping address 18 Jalan Lembah Kallang, #03-01, Singapore 339576
- Contact number: +65 8944 4363
F. Limitations Of Warranty
- Dasher Singapore reserves the right to determine whether the warranty may be claimed.
- Dasher Singapore reserves the right to determine whether a part should be repaired or replaced.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part only.
- Parts replaced under this warranty may vary in color and texture from the original products.
- The warranty will be discontinued immediately if the product becomes defective due to misuse, abuse or lack of proper care and maintenance.
- Dasher Singapore warranty applies to the original purchaser only. All subsequent owners of Dasher Singapore products acquire them “as is”. Any attempt to transfer any warranty in violation of this paragraph will void the warranty.